Sunday, October 7, 2012

Introduction

This is my blog where I'll be keeping my Game Journal for my Games 101 class at Parsons The New School for Design, with Professor John Sharp.

The game entries have been written at various times but I'll most likely be uploading multiple at times, most likely during the weekend.

Most of the games will be either Internet based, PC and iPhone. I would have liked to write about my collection of PS2 games but I only just found out that my American PS3 can't read the discs that I have from Europe..

I'll try to write all my entries based on the following format written by my professor:

- What play decisions you made, why you made them, and what information
led to the choices you made.

- How and why you responded positively, negatively (or not at all) to the
mechanics, goals, rules, interaction design, etc.

- Why you think the designer made the design choices you have discussed




No comments:

Post a Comment